Bali Yoga & Mindfulness Retreat
Jan 27 - Feb 6 or Feb 6-17 2018
10 Day Retreat - Only 4 Rooms Remaining!
Join Dave & Stacy, other TYP members and beyond for this one of a kind 10 day getaway! We'll start each day with meditation and yoga practice. From there it's up to you! Simply relax and recharge or go on adventure around the island of Bali.
We are also holding a 200Hr Yoga Teacher Training Certification at the same time. Go here for Info: https://www.freelifepeople.com/200hr-yoga-teacher-trainings
Soulshine Bali was founded in 2011 by two friends, Michael Franti and Carla Swanson, whose shared love of Balinese culture inspired them to design a place where others could come and enjoy the magic of this beautiful island.
Soulshine is a boutique hotel and yoga retreat oasis located five minutes outside of the village of Ubud, Bali in Indonesia. It has been dedicated to creating a place of happiness where groups or individuals can relax, adventure, deepen their practice, eat great food, play in the sun and get back to being themselves. All of the staff's amazing team come from nearby villages and will make you feel welcome from the moment you arrive.
Soulshine Bali is an elegant mix of traditional Balinese and clean modern design. Nestled along a bubbling river surrounded by rice terraces, its goal was to create a property that flows with the natural curves of the landscape and gardens that highlight the beauty of the tropical island.
Lotus Rooms - The Lotus Rooms offer air-conditioned rooms with built-in wardrobes and desks for two people. All rooms have amazing tropical garden views and nestled by a surrounding lotus pond. Choose from one king bed or two twin beds. Each room has its own designated private bath and toilet located across the hall, along with open air sinks.
Terrace Villa Rooms - The Terrace Villa Rooms offer air-conditioned rooms with ensuite bathrooms. Only 4 of these rooms are available and each one is uniquely designed for you to wake up to stunning views of the jungle canopy, lush gardens or rice terraces. Rooms include king beds ideal for singles or couples.
Retreat Price: (Daily Yoga practice, Meditation, 3 Meals per day). **Airfare is not included in pricing.
*Only 2 Lotus Rooms Remaining & 2 Terrace Villa Rooms Remaining.
- Lotus Room (Single Occ) - 10 Day $2100
- Lotus Room (Double Occ) - 10 Day $1685
- Terrace Villa Room (Single Occ) - 10 Day $2600
- Terrace Villa Room (Double Occ) - 10 Day $1892
- Terrace Villa Room (Single Occ) - 20 Day $4868
Space is limited so secure your room with a $500 deposit! Pay the remaining balance 45 days prior to the start of the program.
Airfare Recommendations: Plan to book your flight from Los Angeles (LAX) or San Fransisco (SFO) to a Southeast Asia "hub" city like Bangkok, Thailand, Singapore or Kuala Lumpur. Then book from the SE Asia hub to Bali which will have cheap multiple daily flights. This will likely give you a much better airfare than booking straight from DFW to Bali.
Costa Rica Mindfulness & Yoga Retreat
July 7 - 14th
7 Night Retreat
Join Stacy & Dave Dockins at Blue Spirit Retreat Center in beautiful Guanacaste Peninsula of Costa Rica which is designated as a true Blue Zone. The accommodations at Blue Spirit are wonderful in every way. The entire property is constructed with very high quality standards while offering the Pure Vida feel, Costa Rican style and comfort. Plan to fly into either Liberia (which is the closest) or San Jose, CR. Plan to travel in and arrive sometime after 3PM on the 7th. We will start in the evening on the 7th. Checkout is by 10AM on the 14th.
Each day will consist of:
- 2.5 Hour morning session combining mindfulness lecture, meditation instruction and practice, breath exercise & vinyasa yoga.
- 1.5 hour evening sessions combining meditation, breath exercise and gentle yoga.
- *30 Continuing Education Units (CEU) for Yoga Alliance certified yoga teachers.
The setting of Blue Spirit resort center is perched on a hilltop overlooking the Pacific Ocean on a 5 mile stretch of beach. Blue Spirit is located in one of the world's 5 Blue Zones.
Blue Zone is a concept used to identify a geographic area of the world where more people live to be centenarians (past 100 years) than elsewhere, as described in Dan Buettner's book, "The Blue Zones: Lessons for Living Longer from People who Lived the Longest." He identifies longevity hotspots in Okinawa, Japan; Sardinia, Italy; Ikaria, Greece; Loma Linda, California: and Nicoya Peninsula, Costa Rica – where Blue Spirit is located. Scientists and demographers have classified these longevity hot-spots as having common healthy traits and life practices that result in higher-than-normal longevity.
While visiting Blue Spirit, you will feel the resonance of a vibrant, inspiring and healing energy because of a rich subtropical environment and cultural lifestyle. This retreat is truly designed to reset & rejuvenate your life. Spouses, loved ones and friends who don't practice yoga can come too, nothing is mandatory.
- 7 Nights accommodations at Blue Spirit Resort
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner included
- 2 Daily sessions of discussion, meditation, breath exercise and yoga practice.
- Time in each day to relax on the beach, have a massage, take surfing or SUP lessons or take an excursion like zip-line canopy tours, horse back riding or hike to a jungle waterfall.
Accommodations (All prices are per person and all rooms have private baths)
- Eco-Cottage (2 Twin Beds) $1795 Single / $1550 Double
- Hermitage w/ A/C (Queen Bed or 2 Twin Beds) $1995 Single / $1775 Double
- Pacifico Cottage w/ A/C (Queen Bed) $2545 Single / $1995 Double
- Mountain View w/ A/C (King Bed or 2 Twins) $2445 Single / $1945 Double
- Nature Suites w/ A/C (King Bed or 2 Twins) $2395 Single / $1895
- Ocean View w/ A/C (King Bed or 2 Twins) $2595 Single / $2045 Double
- Superior Ocean View w/ A/C (King Bed or 2 Twins) $2895 Single / $2195 Double
**Reserve your spot with a $500 deposit then half of the remaining balance will be due 3 months prior to the start. Final payment will be due 30 days prior to the start.