Costa Rica Mindfulness & Yoga Retreat
July 7 - 14th (7 Nights)
*Qualifies for 30 Hours Continuing Education with Yoga Alliance
Join us, Stacy & Dave Dockins, at Blue Spirit Retreat Center in beautiful Guanacaste Peninsula of Costa Rica which is designated as a true Blue Zone. This is one of our most favorite places to visit. The accommodations at Blue Spirit are wonderful in every way. The entire property is constructed with very high quality standards while offering the Pure Vida feel, Costa Rican style and comfort. Plan to fly into either Liberia (which is the closest) or San Jose, CR. Plan to travel in and arrive sometime after 3PM on the 7th. We will start in the evening on the 7th. Checkout is by 10AM on the 14th.
Each day will consist of:
- 2.5 Hour morning session combining mindfulness lecture, meditation instruction and practice, breath exercise & vinyasa yoga.
- 1.5 hour evening sessions combining meditation, breath exercise and gentle yoga.
- *30 Continuing Education Units (CEU) for Yoga Alliance certified yoga teachers.
The setting of Blue Spirit resort center is perched on a hilltop overlooking the Pacific Ocean on a 5 mile stretch of beach. Blue Spirit is located in one of the world's 5 Blue Zones.
Blue Zone is a concept used to identify a geographic area of the world where more people live to be centenarians (past 100 years) than elsewhere, as described in Dan Buettner's book, "The Blue Zones: Lessons for Living Longer from People who Lived the Longest." He identifies longevity hotspots in Okinawa, Japan; Sardinia, Italy; Ikaria, Greece; Loma Linda, California: and Nicoya Peninsula, Costa Rica – where Blue Spirit is located. Scientists and demographers have classified these longevity hot-spots as having common healthy traits and life practices that result in higher-than-normal longevity.
While visiting Blue Spirit, you will feel the resonance of a vibrant, inspiring and healing energy because of a rich subtropical environment and cultural lifestyle. This retreat is truly designed to reset & rejuvenate your life. Spouses, loved ones and friends who don't practice yoga can come too, nothing is mandatory.
- 7 Nights accommodations at Blue Spirit Resort
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner included
- 2 Daily sessions of discussion, meditation, breath exercise and yoga practice.
- Time in each day to relax on the beach, have a massage, take surfing or SUP lessons or take an excursion like zip-line canopy tours, horse back riding or hike to a jungle waterfall.
Accommodations (All prices are per person and all rooms have private baths)
- Eco-Cottage (2 Twin Beds) $1795 Single / $1550 Double
- Hermitage w/ A/C (Queen Bed or 2 Twin Beds) $1995 Single / $1775 Double
- Pacifico Cottage w/ A/C (Queen Bed) $2545 Single / $1995 Double
- Mountain View w/ A/C (King Bed or 2 Twins) $2445 Single / $1945 Double
- Nature Suites w/ A/C (King Bed or 2 Twins) $2395 Single / $1895
- Ocean View w/ A/C (King Bed or 2 Twins) $2595 Single / $2045 Double
- Superior Ocean View w/ A/C (King Bed or 2 Twins) $2895 Single / $2195 Double
**Reserve your spot with a $500 deposit then half of the remaining balance will be due 3 months prior to the start. Final payment will be due 30 days prior to the start.